Our unique SAL cooperation model is characterized by the rapid implementation of innovative ideas. With this model, we enable our partners to implement their research idea not only quickly and unbureaucratically, but we also co-fund 50 % of the project costs. The costs are not dependent on the sector; however, they vary depending on the number of project partners.
Your benefits at a glance:
- SAL co-funds 50 % of the project costs
- The industry partner contributes 25 % in cash and 25 % in in-kind* services
- Projects can be carried out bi- and multilaterally
- In multilateral projects, costs are distributed between the project partners
- Quick and unbureaucratic implementation without application for grants
- Not dependent on the sector
- Application- and industry-oriented research (TRL* 3 - 6)
- IP rules in accordance with the European state aid law
*In-Kind: machine costs, staff hours etc.
*TRL: Technology Readiness Level
Every cooperation project has to be publicly advertised for four weeks according to European state aid law.
You can find the current project calls here.
Do you have any questions or want to learn more about our cooperation model?
Head of Business Development & Grant Office